Sunday, April 12, 2009


The losing team
The winning team
My mom holding Katelyn while Amber played

Jack and Ava trying to play.





Ava decided to sneak a drink of Auntie Roz's soda.



Waiting for the egg hunt to start
Ava loves her uncle Art










Today we had a wonderful Easter. Jack and Ava woke up real early (8am) to find what the Easter bunny left them. Jack was the first to see what was left and came running into my room excited saying "Mom the surprise you got me. It was awesome." I quickly reminded him it was from the Easter Bunny. I can't having him ruin it for the rest of his cousins if he thinks I am the Easter bunny. Once I was done feeding Kaden, Ava, Jack and I went to let Ava and Kaden see what was left for them. Of course Ava went straight for the chocolate bunny. A girl after my own heart and Kaden it a little too young to understand what is going on. Once the baskets were looked over we had breakfast and got ready for the day at my sisters. While we were there we had a wonderful dinner and the famous Easter egg hunt. My mom always puts money in the eggs she brings and there is always one egg with 10 bucks in it. The odds are not in Jack, Ava or Kaden's favor and one of the older kids found the egg with the big pay out. Once the egg hunt was over we all headed down to the park to play a good game of kick ball. It was funny to see how a family our size play. between all the adults and kids we had enough to have 2 even teams and someone at every position along with a referee. All and all we had a wonderful Easter and enjoyed the time with the family. We did miss having Danny there. Next year he can help even out the kick ball teams. I hope everyone enjoyed thier Easter.

No comments: