Friday, September 5, 2008

Happenings Over the Last Few Weeks









Danny mentioned last night that I had not posted in a while, which made me feel a little guilty since we have done a few fun activities since the last post. Things have been really busy in our house. Classes started for me this week, I am still feeling pretty bad and can't wait till I feel somewhat normal again but I don't think that ever happens till after the baby comes. Ava is still teething, Jack has the energy of 10 kids in one. Not only to mention Danny keeps us pretty busy with finding races on the weekend. On the subject of races Danny ran in a 10k on Labor day and came in first in his age group. We are so proud of him. He puts so much time and effort into training and even rain in the rain last night. He hates the treadmill and lasted i think 10 minutes on it last night and headed out the door. Even though I somewhat enjoy running I hate to run in yucky weather. Also we put Jack in his first race on Labor day. He ran 1k. He was so cute starting the race and then running will everything he had to the finish line. I think he liked wearing the number more then anything. I think he likes to be just like daddy.
We also took Jack to see Sesame Street. He had a great time and enjoyed seeing the characters. He is growing up way to fast and is not my little baby anymore. He is becoming such little boy. Other then that life is moving along and we are looking forward to the fall.

1 comment:

FLETCH said...

I love jack in his little running number and think its great that him and danny can do something together.
ava looks so big drinking out of a straw and you don't look that big to say you are pregnant.I hope you will be feeling better soon and can't wait to see you guys.