Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Jack and His Cakes.





Yesterday I was cleaning out the pantry and I found this Christmas tree baking kit that I bought for Jack to make at Christmas time last year but never had the chance to make them since Ava came so close to Christmas and at the last minute we went home. So last night we made the cakes and decorated them. I know what you are thinking it is August and you are just making those but Jack had a blast and did a great job, which is all that really matters even if it is August. He was really looking forward to eating them tonight after we came home from young womens but when we walked in the cakes were gone. I was in such a rush to leave the house I forgot to shut the bedroom door to keep Roxy in. As you can guess she jumped on the counter and ate the cakes. Jack was in tears saying "you have to spank Roxy mom she was being a bad dog". I felt so bad since it was my fault she got to the cakes. Maybe next time Jack will get to eat his cake!!

No comments: