Saturday, May 31, 2008

Reflection





Today I was reflecting about how time has flown by. Today is the last day in May, tomorrow will be the 1st of June. We are half way through the year and I was just thinking about what changes this new year has brought. Right before Christmas we welcomed Ava into the world. What a great blessing she has been to this family. I truly enjoy being a mother of two wonderful children. They bring such joy and happiness to my life.
This year Danny and I have set some goals together. One of the goal I have set was to get back into shape and start running ( something Danny has a passion for). This goal has take a lot of motivation on my part so in order to keep my goal I enlisted my sister to run a marathon and a half marathon with me. I ran my first half marathon on 26 April 2008 ( that is what some of the pictures are). I was excited to finish but so tired. Danny ran the full marathon the same day and I am always so proud of him when I see him cross the finish line. As I continue to reflect on what has happened over the past six months I find myself feeling so blessed.

No comments: